Become a Bluecoat Sports Member today!
All Memberships are inclusive of all facilities and start from just £35. Benefits include:
- 25m Swimming Pool and sauna
- 45 station gym/fitness suite
- Personal fitness assessment and personalised programme upon joining
- 6 Squash courts
- Badminton and table Tennis
- 60+ exercise Classes per week
- Discounted courses
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Online bookings
For those of you that also have little ones we also offer Child Memberships. Benefits include:
- 25m pool
- Fitness suite/gym for 14+ (cardiovascular equipment only)
- Junior classes
- Free Creche (1 hour per day)
- Discounted kids club
- Discounted junior courses
Aged between 16 and 21?
We also offer a Young Person Membership for just £25 per month with no restrictions!
We believe that choosing the right Health Club for you and your family depends on more than just price. Drop in and see us to see what we could offer you or call us on 01403 247572 for more information on our membership options and pricing.
In addition to your membership you can receive various discounts from local companies:
- Receive 30% off your first hair cut with Coco’s Style! What’s more – they’ll give you a further 10% off every cut after that just for being a Member with us!
- Receive 5% off executive car hire company Beaver Cars!
Find out more in Club!
I joined Bluecoat Sports as a massively unconfident large lady on a huge mission to get fit and lose weight. I always thought I was too fat to exercise and did not want to join any Classes or go to the gym. I decided I would start Swimming and went down to take a look at the pool at Bluecoat Sports as I had heard good things. After having an initial tour by such a lovely member of staff who made me feel extremely comfortable in their environment, I decided I needed to give things a proper go!
I started with a couple of Classes a week and as I realised how lovely, friendly, professional, approachable and ‘real’ the instructors were, I was soon attending 5 Classes a week. Even on the weeks where I felt I “couldn’t be bothered” the staff and Members always helped me to keep going. Bluecoat Sports is such a family friendly centre and I can honestly say, I’ve never known a Fitness Club like it!
I still continue to exercise every week and after much encouragement, support and plenty of giggles, I’m eight and a half stone lighter! I am fitter, live a completely different lifestyle and now enjoy running about with my children!
– Louise Miah, 35 years