Booking / Cancelling a Class or Session
- Squash, outdoor tennis, badminton, sessions and activities may be booked by Members up to 8 days in advance. Sessions may be booked by non-members and PAYGO up to 4 days in advance.
- Bookings can be made online through Leisure Hub, by telephone during the opening hours of the Club or in person. Bookings will be released on a rolling basis at the time the class or session starts.
- If we cancel any session or activity that has been booked and paid for in advance we will credit you the full amount paid to be used against a future activity. No refund will be given.
- If you wish to cancel your attendance at a session or activity, this must be done at least 4 hours before the class or session is due to begin. If this appropriate notice is given, no charge will be made and if you have paid for the session or activity we will credit you the full amount paid to be used against a future session or activity. No refund will be given.
- If you fail to attend a session or activity, or cancel within 4 hours of the class or session beginning, you will be charged a penalty fee of £4 for non-attendance.
- If you cancel a session or activity within 24 hours of the commencement you will be asked for a reason for the cancellation which will be recorded for monitoring purposes.
- Participants will not be allowed into a session or activity after the start time and the space will be passed to any person waiting.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any facilities you pre-book or reserve and which you do not use (for example, crèche space, badminton courts, etc.).
Pay As You Go Classes/Sessions
All points above apply, but in addition:
- All classes and sessions have to be paid for at the time of booking.
- If we cancel a class, class participants will be notified at least 90 minutes before the class is due to start and will receive a credit for the full amount paid to be used against a future session or activity. No refund will be given.
- If a class participant does not attend their class or sessions, and does not cancel as required, they will not receive a refund or a credit.
How To Cancel a Class or Session
There are a number of ways you can cancel a class or booking:
- via your online booking account
- by emailing the club at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone on 01403 247572
- in person at the Reception desk
Penalties For Non-Cancellation
If a class, booking or session is not cancelled at least 4 hours before the start time of the activity, then a charge of £4 will be applied. This is for both adult and children members. Non-members will lose the cost of the non-member price for the session they have booked onto.
Check In with Reception or Self-Check In Kiosk
Please make sure that you check-in at Reception or the self-check in kiosk before your session or booking, so that we know you are here. By confirming your attendance you will avoid receiving a penalty charge.
If you have any questions about the penalty system, please talk to a member of the team or email us at email@example.com.